- Time Required: about 1 ½ hours – worth every minute.
- 3 ½ oz raw unsalted organic pumpkin seeds
- 3 ½ oz raw unsalted organic sunflower seeds
- 3 ½ oz raw unsalted organic flaxseeds (I used ground flaxseeds)
- 3 ½ oz organic sesame seeds
- 3 ½ oz raw unsalted organic almond slivers
- 3 ½ oz raw unsalted organic walnut pieces
- 5 large organic eggs – lightly beaten
- ½ cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fine Himalayan crystal salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl
- Butter a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper, cut to fit. Butter the top of the parchment paper.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until firm. Let it cool down before taking from the loaf pan.
Original Source: David and Austin Perlmutter, MDs from book “Brain Wash”