- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 45
- Ready in: 50
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lb chicken wings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all wings in a medium sized bowl. Drizzle the wings with the olive oil and toss well, making sure each wing is coated with a bit of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the chicken wings with the pepper and Himalayan salt and toss well.
- Arrange the wings in a single layer on the prepared baking pan. Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until they’re golden crisp.
- Sprinkle with more Himalayan salt and pepper if preferred and garnish with some chopped parsley.
- Serve while warm.
Original Source: Jo Cooks. https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/crispy-baked-salt-and-pepper-chicken-wings