- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Ready in:
- Yield: 1 drink
- 1 cup Clamato juice (or your favourite veg juice)
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 3-4 dashes worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 dashes tabasco or to taste
- 1/2 lime -juiced
- pinch tsp black pepper
- pinch of fine grind Himalayan crystal salt
- ice -to top glass
- 1 piece pickled green bean
- 2 slices salami (your favourite)
- 2 pieces sweet onions
- 2 pieces green olives
- 1 wooden skewer -big enough to cover a little more than your glass
- 1 stalk celery
Place fine grind Himalayan crystal salt on a small plate. Wet glass rim with lime wedge and dip into salt to coat.
In a tall glass add Clamato juice, vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce, lime juice and pepper. Use a spoon and stir to combine. Top with ice cubes.
On wooden skewer, garnish as desired (I like pickled beans, salami, sweet onion and olives). Place over top of glass and add celery stick. Enjoy!
Original Source: Girl Heart Food. https://girlheartfood.com/caesar-cocktail/