Please Note: The statements below do NOT substitute a visit to your physician or naturopathic doctor. All statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
“SOLE”, Energy of the Sun
Preparing: “SOLE”, Energy of the Sun
- Fill a good closeable glass jar with as many Himalayan crystal salt rocks as you can fit into the jar
- Fill the glass jar with water, if possible filtered water
- Let it stand for at least 8 hours or over night
- The crystal salt rocks will dissolve to a concentration of around 26% (water/salt solution)
- After reaching the saturation point, the rocks will stop dissolving
It is important to maintain the saturation point for optimal results. This is achieved by seeing the Himalayan Crystal Salt Rocks AT ANY TIME. (As soon as the rocks dissolve totally, the water/salt solution may not be at 26%.)
The glass jar can be filled with water as required and more Himalayan Crystal Salt Rocks can be added as the other rocks dissolve. The “sole” is sterile and can remain in the same glass jar for quite a while. Suggestion: do not stir the “sole”. Leave the sediment at the bottom of the glass jar.
After a few months you may change the water. Rinse the remaining Himalayan crystal salt rocks and put them back into the clean glass jar. Add more rocks and cover them with water and start all over again.
“Our Himalayan Crystal Salt is tested in a Canadian laboratory”
Drinking: “SOLE”, Energy of the Sun
An excellent way to start the day, since the Himalayan Crystal Salt has all the minerals and trace elements, which are required by our bodies.
After at least 8 hours, you can start using your “Sole”.
- FIRST day: put one (1) DROP of the sole into a big glass of water and drink it, if possible on an empty stomach
- SECOND day: put two (2) DROPS of the sole into a big glass of water and drink it, if possible on an empty stomach
- THIRD day: put three (3) DROPS of the sole into a big glass of water and drink it, if possible on an empty stomach
- Gradually increase the sole amount to one (1) teaspoon into a big glass of water and drink it, if possible on an empty stomach
- Stay with one (1) teaspoon and take the sole every day
- If you can’t drink salty water on an empty stomach, drink it about a half an hour after breakfast
Quality and regularity, not quantity is important.
You may put a few drops of the sole into your bottle of water, which you consume throughout the day. (4 to 6 drops per Lt).
Use sole for cooking rice, potatoes, pastas or gravy.
One (1) drop of sole relieves itchy mosquito or spider bites.
The Himalayan Crystal Salt Rocks are not a bath salt since it needs several hours to dissolve. For more info on bath please go to our Bath section.
Using “SOLE” for Aches and Pains
Sole with its huge variety for:
- Athlete’s foot
- Insect bites
- Bad skin
- Supports healing of scars
- Lip blisters
- Dental hygiene
- Sore throat
- Women’s problem
- and many more benefits